Search The Quiet Computer Guy

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Video Editing

A little while ago, I went over to my friend Will's house and I wanted to make a video, so we got his sister's camera and made a video of us fighting over his wallet. Well, after we finally got it recorded, I got it on his computer, pulled out Windows Movie Maker, some sound effects from the world wide web, and put them all together.Since Movie Maker only accepts certain types of videos, I had to convert it. We never actually got it finished till the next morning because there was some sort of problem when it was converted. Anyway, we put in punching and gun sound effects along with a title and credits. It was really funny and it motivated us to do more. By that time we've made a name for our "productions" called J&W Productions, and we are in the process of making a logo.But the point is video editing is really fun and satisfying in the end. I also made a short video of myself choking a clone of myself. If you want to make videos and edit them check out these programs and web pages for tutorials and more.And don't forget to email me your cool videos if you ever make one at spystealth1@gmail.com.

Websites:
* CRTutorials
* Indy Mogul

Programs:
* Gimp 2
* Monkey Jam
* Windows Movie Maker
* Wax 2.0
* Adobe After Effects Note: Adobe after effects might be a bit over your budget.

Signing off,
Spyguy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers