Search The Quiet Computer Guy

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Post!

Hello, this is the first post on The Quiet Computer Guy and you can call me spy guy.
I was just thinking when I made this blog, that the name seems a bit weird.I think that I should change the name, but I need you opinion.Which name should I choose?I was thinking maybe something like the computer zone or something like that.Just tell me what you think in the comments tab and I'll choose whoever got the coolest one.
Also I wanted to remind you about the poll on USB Drives.It is on the right side of this blog so vote soon because it ends in six more days.
I would like to outline a few things.I just want to say that as it says in the blog intro, I would like you advice and feedback on posts I write so please comment and tell your tech geeky friends about this blog.Also, if you have any questions, you can also submit those in the comments tab.Be sure to check out the websites that are listed on the right.They are very useful and have many great tips.Next post I will show you how to use command prompt or cmd or whatever you like to call it, as a chat messenger through a network.
Signing off,
Spyguy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers